Benefits of losing weight:
- Scientists studying overweight people discovered that losing just one pound of body weight reduces four pounds of pressure on joints. Losing excess weight also increases blood flow to the brain , reduces strain on the blood vessels and also boosts overall brain function.
- Several studies have shown that people who underwent weight-loss surgery saw an improvement in memory problem-solving skills and concentration.
- Brain scans also indicate that people who lost weight and kept it off for nine months reacted differently when shown images of high-calorie foods than before they lost the way. The brain regions that process reward motivation and taste didn't react too strongly. Whereas the areas that promote overall self-control had a boost in activity. So for this reason fighting the cravings early on might make them easier to control.
6 steps that help in Losing Weight Fast:
If a person's goal is to lose weight there are some simple tricks and techniques that you can also use to help turn his body into a fat-burning machine. There are a few steps such:
- Intermittent fasting
- Eat a digestive enzyme supplement
- Avoid processed carbohydrates
- Eat healthy fats
- Low-stress level
- Drink Water
A person can take 300mg of CDP choline daily to help strip away store fat inside the liver, and help reverse fatty liver disease. This is one of the best nutrients to use if someone has any type of liver damage because it helps the liver to produce bile. It is use to digest fats and remove toxins by breaking down and eliminating them from the body.
Do intermittent fasting 2-4 days a week. Eat all calories and food in a shorter window of time. So, do this in a 5-hour window, and allow the body 19 hours to fast. Fasting makes cells more sensitive to insulin, allowing more energy, fat, and fuel to be burned so that someone can lose weight faster. Fasting also increases the autophagy process and play important role in the recycling of body parts.
2. Eat a digestive enzyme supplement:
Start taking a digestive enzyme supplement before each meal. And eat those things that contain pancreatin, bile, and betaine HCL. These ingredients help the gallbladder and pancreas release bile and enzymes that break down fat and clean out the digestive system.
3. Avoid processed carbohydrates:
Avoid all starchy, sugary, and processed carbohydrates such as cereal, bread, rice, pasta, biscuits, soda, potatoes, doughnuts etc. These foods raise insulin and blood sugars, which prevent from losing weight.
4. Eat healthy fats:
Eat lots of healthy fats like avocados, eggs, EVOO, and raw coconut oil. These help body to switch from burning glucose (sugar) to burning body fat (adipose tissue).
5. Low-stress level:
Keep stress levels low, because stress hormones (cortisol) make gain weight. Taking long walks in nature, getting more sleep and deep breathing exercise can all be used to minimize stress, which helps balance hormones.
6. Drink Water:
Drink at least 1 liter of good quality mineral water each day, avoiding tap water as this can contain unhealthy forms of estrogen that promote weight gain. Choose a bottled brand that comes from a natural source rich in minerals.
Weight loss effect on body and brain:
During the first week, it is easy to lose weight by simply switching to a healthier diet but as the body’s metabolism adjusts it won't burn as many calories as a person used to. So losing additional weight will become harder and make matters worse as the fat melts away. A person will experience an increase in appetite. After eating a meal, body fat cells release a hormone into the bloodstream name leptin. So leptin level signals to the brain the stomach is full and should stop eating.
So, brain scans of obese patients tells that a person who had lost 10% of their body weight have less leptin, It will leads to increased activity of the brain region that control the desire to eat. The end result isn't just an increased appetite but an even stronger urge to eat fatty high-calorie foods because the brain is trying to restore the body's leptin levels to normal.