Here discuss the fatty liver symptoms and different causes of fatty liver that we ignore in daily life also you can find out hepatic steatosis treatment in natural ways and adopt a healthy lifestyle.
Common signs and symptoms of fatty liver disease:
- If a person has belly fat or a pot-shaped belly this is a positive sign that the liver is fatty and the fat is escaping to areas beneath and around the gut.
- Some people develop spider veins on the skin because the liver isn't filtering out estrogen properly which weakens the valves in veins.
- If a person has enlarged or swollen breasts, especially in men (such as man boobs), this means that estrogen levels are high due to liver damage.
- If a person has an underactive thyroid this can be caused by liver damage, as 80% of thyroid hormones.
- Someone has a swollen right foot but the left foot is fine, this is another common sign of poor blood circulation from the liver because of all the fat.
- Some people do not experience any symptoms for years and the liver damage starts to get worse.
Common causes of fatty liver disease:
• High Carbohydrate diet:
The most common cause of fatty liver disease is a high-carb diet. So, eating too many foods that have sugar, fructose, and starch causes the liver to produce more triglycerides and cholesterol.
• Painkillers or antibiotics:
Taking painkillers or antibiotics regularly can damage the liver cells, causing fat build-up inside. However talking about things like acetaminophen, ibuprofen, corticosteroids, and other medications.
• Low level of Vitamins:
It fatty liver can also be triggered by low levels of Choline, Vitamin B12 or Vitamin D, niacin(b3), and folate(b9). because these are all involved in liver function.
• Artificial sweeteners:
Consuming too many artificial sweeteners can reduce the number of friendly microbes that live in the gut, which weakens the walls of the intestines, allowing endotoxins to circulate back into the blood and causing injury to liver cells.
The primary cause of fatty liver disease is to drinking too much alcohol along with exposure to certain viruses that cause hepatitis.
Fatty liver disease treatment by simple lifestyle changes:
Simple lifestyle changes someone can make to help strip fat from his liver, by triggering certain healing processes.
- Clean up your diet by cutting back on sugary, starchy, and flour-based foods like bread, sweets, biscuits, pancakes, ketchup, soda, pasta, soda, and drinks. However, A fatty liver is sensitive to fructose in the same way it is to alcohol. So it’s important to stop drinking fruit juices and use natural sweet fruits.
- Eat lots of bitter, sulfur-rich foods such as leafy greens, artichokes, radishes, garlic, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, mushrooms, pasture-raised eggs, wild salmon and other oily fish, walnuts, onions, scallions, and broccoli sprouts. Foods high in sulfur help to strip away fat from the liver by boosting glutathione levels and helping to detoxify poisons.
- (Most Important) Eat all of your daily calories in a 6-hour window, allowing the body 19 hours to fast each day. It is recommended to eat all food between the hours of 12 pm-6 pm. This is called intermittent fasting (timed eating) and majorly improves the health liver by lowering inflammation and increasing IGF-1, a hormone that helps to reduce the new production of fat inside the liver. Fasting every day also stimulates autophagy, where the body cleans out damaged cells and recycles their parts to regenerate new healthy cells in the liver and throughout the body.
- Drink at least 1 liter of high-quality mineral water each day, to help hydrate the body and thin the blood to make it easier for the liver to transport fats to the right places. A person can add freshly squeezed lemon juice to improve the filtration of toxins in the liver. Get as many liver-cleaning herbs and spices into the diet as possible, such as turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, dandelion root, milk thistle, Reishi mushrooms, and green tea.
- Stop eating inflammatory seed oils such as cottonseed, corn, rapeseed, canola, soy oil, and cheaper processed olive oil. Start eating anti-inflammatory fats instead such as virgin coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil.
- Thin out the bile produced in the liver and gallbladder, by taking a purified bile supplement in the morning on an empty stomach. A person can use TUDCA, digestive enzymes, and purified bile salts. These all will help to eliminate fats from the liver. So they also prevent the formation of gallbladder stones or concentrated cholesterol in the body.