Smoking cigarette side effects :
Cigarette smoking can harm our entire body. However, smoking cigarette causes more damage to the body’s major organ lungs. In the lungs, alveoli are using to breathe in air. However, when a person smokes he inhales about 700 harmful chemicals through smoking. These 700 chemicals affect the whole body by entering the bloodstream. During smoking two components are produce one is the nicotine part. Which causes addiction behavior and the other is smoke which causes problems in the body.
What are side effect of quitting smoking?
So, the Side effects of smoking shoes slowly. It causes
- Shortness of breath
- Smoking harms cilia in the bronchi and the mucus cannot be expelled
- Heavy chest this condition is known as chronic bronchitis. In this frequent cough without mucus occurs
- Smoking causes emphysema. When a person smokes then the brown to black-colored harmful sticky substance call as Tar is entering the lungs. This Tar causes inflammation in the lungs' bronchi and alveoli
- As a result body immunity is activate and damages their own alveoli due to inflammation. So, the flexibility of the alveoli decreases
- Emphysema and chronic bronchitis are known collectively as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Smoking doubles the risk of stroke. it can probably increase stroke risk more than any other risk factor
- The big side effect of smoking is lung cancer. About 90% of lung cancers are due to smoking
- Asthma is also increase by smoking
According to a survey one out of every five deaths is cause by smoking worldwide.
How long to quit smoking?
Quitting smoking is easier if a person seeks medical attention on his mental strength. There are a few medications that can help. And different cigarette smoking detector are use.
- The first and foremost is a patch this is called a nicotine replacement therapy patch. It strength of the patch depends upon how many cigarettes a smoke a day.
- If the patch doesn't work there is another drug called Champix. Which is also a nicotine agonist. If a person uses this drug there is a three-fold chance that person will able to quit smoking.
- Other medicines like Proprio are very safe and very commonly use nicotine gums. They are also use for quitting smoking.
These things give nicotine to the body slowly. And for smokers nicotine is required for its normal equilibrium or blood pressure or craving. These things slowly help you to get rid of the smoking habit. Slowly a person will stop the nicotine gum also and hopefully get rid of the smoking habit.
Benefits of quitting smoking cigarette:
Benefits of quitting smoking will include:
- Low blood pressure
- Chance of cancer is lower
- Lower chance of lung disease
- Risk of heart disease decrease
- Stroke attack also decrease
- Oxygenation in the body improves
- Stamina improves
- Lung capacity increases
- Heart rate comes to normal
Is it possible to smoke only one cigarette a day?
A recent article published in the British medical general BMJ. Which combined the efficacy of one cigarette versus no cigarette versus chain smoking.
Chain smoking is extremely dangerous for smoking cigarette lungs because it decreases life by about 17 years. Two even one cigarette a day is bad and it increases your risk of brain stroke or heart stroke by almost three percent in cases of brain stroke and almost seven percent in cases of a heart attack or a heart stroke. So even one cigarette is definitely bad.
According to a study that if a person quit smoking for one full year. Then he reverses his heart age or brain age. And benefits become equal to a non-smoker.
What happen to your body after you quit smoking? Or what happens after quitting smoking 24 hours?
If someone is smoking and he stops then the immediate effect after a few minutes is his heart rate starts falling. And after one 1hour his BP will come to normal and after 2 hours the withdrawal effects start. Because nicotine levels in the body tend to go down. And then is the phase when a person has a craving. If he overcomes this phase then he quit smoking in the future.
If quitting continues for years the cancer rate comes down to 10% or 50%. And by 5 years it is a well-proven fact that a person's health is normal like other healthy persons.
Side effect of vapor smoking:
A new trend is called vaping. People think it is better than cigarettes but honestly, it's not. Vaping or e-cigarettes has an equal effect. They contain zero tobacco to 14 to 40 percent but even the 0 or the 14 to 10 percent vaping machines have chemical call diacetyl formaldehyde. which are known to cause a condition called popcorn lung. It’s a fancy name but it's now the effect is not fancy. it can cause non-infected pneumonia or a BOOP. Which is a cascading effect of this toxic chemical on the lung which leads to fibrosis and even failure of the lungs. so don't think vaping is a good thing it is equally bad as smoking.
Is shisha better than a cigarette?
There is one more important thing shisha which is common in GCC. In which the amount of tobacco or nicotine is equal or maybe more in some cases then cigarette.
So vaping, cigarettes, and shisha all are the same.